|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Jun 1, 2015 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed Jul 1, 2015 10:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Longest Day is the newest signature event of the Alzheimer’s Association. For the third consecutive year, the American Contract Bridge League is a global partner of The Longest Day..Each year more than 150 bridge clubs across North America participate to raise funds to aid in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
Kibitz for a Cause is a special fundraiser supporting The Longest Day that offers access to some of the bridge’s greatest players. Bidders are vying for the chance to kibitz the pro in a specified session at the Chicago NABC August 6-16. Post-game the winning bidder will get one-on-one time with the pro to ask questions.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Payment Types Accepted:
- Secure payment via PayPal (a PayPal account may be required)
- Payments can be sent to [email protected]
- Bidders are vying for the chance to kibitz some of the best players in the game of bridge, followed by a one-on-one Q&A at the Chicago NABC August 6-16.
- Winners will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and finalize kibitzing session with their pro.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
- NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —